Wednesday, August 20, 2014

le purpose du b'log

I have no idea what I’m doing.

Blogging. What purpose for this blog, I have not yet decided. Honestly, I’m afraid to share thoughts out in public. Fears of being wrong, criticized, or “too honest” and offending someone; making mistakes; failing at whatever keeps me from typing. Communicating ideas, valid theories, accurate stories, and correct grammurr, I will certainly botch.

Why are being right and liked so important to me? This is an ongoing struggle stemmed from my pride that prevents me from many things, particularly right now, from releasing these thoughts.

Being right is overrated.

My dad taped a quote to my bathroom mirror once when I was in high school – it feels related to my mood:

While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

Plan on finding many mistakes in this blog, as well as possibly offensive content (grammatically and literally), as I intend on keeping entries respectful, positive, honest, bold, contradicting, inspiring, succinct, confusing, artistic, boring, raw, thoughtful, beautiful, human.


...how the heck do you rotate images in blogger?? bah...

Modification suggestions welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment